APS charger is a combination of APC inverter and automatic voltage regulator. While bypassing the input AC to power the loads, the APS pure sine wave inverter also stabilizes the input AC voltage within the range of 230V±10%. Connected with batteries, the APS inverter will run as a UPS with max. transfer time of 10ms.
- Features of APS Pure Sine Wave Inverter, Charger, Automatic Voltage Regulator
1. High overload ability of our APS charger is up to 300% rated power(20 sec.), and low voltage trip 9.5V/10V or 10V/10.5V is selectable.
2. APS pure sine wave inverter adopts low quiescent current, and power saver mode to reduce power consumption to 10W(3s sensing cycle)/3W(30s sensing cycle) *. It can extract max. power from various batteries with different protections.
3. The automatic voltage regulator supplies wide stabilizing AC range, and bucking/boosting voltage in 10ms.
4. Our APS pure sine wave inverter can offer 3-step intelligent battery charging, and equipped with 8 preset battery type selector for totally flat batteries. Its powerful charge rate up to 90Amp**. In addition, PFC(power factor correction) is adopted for charger, which has less power consumption than conventional units
5. 10ms typical transfer time between battery and AC, which guarantees power continuity of APS pure sine wave inverter. Its input AC voltage is selectable (184-253V or 154-253V) for different kinds of loads.
6. The APS charger has 15s delay before transfer when AC resumes, and the function of overload protection when it equips with generator. Also, it allows start up and through power with depleted batteries.
7. USB communication port, LCD status display, battery/AC priority switch are available for our APS pure sine wave inverter, it also has 17 alarms/warnings for easier operation and trouble-shooting, and ability to switch the unit on/off. In addition, select/deselect power saver mode can be used too.
Note:*For 1KW one. **For some models.
- APS Series Inverter&Charger&AVR
Model APS 1000W APS 1500W APS 2000W APS 3000W APS 4000W APS 5000W APS 6000W Inverter Output Continuous Output Power 1000W 1500W 2000W 3000W 4000W 5000W 6000W Surge Rating(20s) 3000W 4500W 6000W 9000W 12000W 15000W 18000W Output Waveform Pure Sine wave/Same as input(Bypass mode) Nominal Efficiency >88%(Peak) Line Mode Efficiency >95% Power Factor 0.9-1.0 Nominal Output Voltage rms 100-110-120Vac / 220-230-240Vac Output Voltage Regulation ±10% RMS Output Frequency 50Hz ± 0.3Hz/60Hz ± 0.3Hz Short Circuit Protection Yes( 10s after fault ) Typical transfer Time 10ms(Max) THD < 10% DC Input Nominal Input Voltage 12.0Vdc ( *2 for 24Vdc, *4 for 48Vdc) Minimum Start Voltage 10.0Vdc Low Battery Alarm 10.5Vdc / 11.0Vdc Low Battery Trip 10.0Vdc / 10.5Vdc High Voltage Alarm 16.0Vdc Low Battery voltage recover 15.5Vdc Idle Consumption-Search Mode < 25 W when Power Saver On Charger Output Voltage Depends on battery type Charger Breaker Rating 10A 15A 20A 20A 20A 30A 30A Max Charge Rate 35A / 70A Battery Initial Voltage for Start Up 10-15.7V for 12V( *2 for 24V, *4 for 48V) Over Charge Protection Shutdown 15.7V for 12V (*2 for 24V, *4 for 48V) Charger curve(4 stage constant current)
4 step digital controlled progressive charge
Battery types ( *2 for 24Vdc, *4 for 48Vdc) Remote Control Yes. Optional Bypass & Protection Input Voltage Waveform Sine wave (Grid or Generator) Nominal Voltage 110Vac 120Vac 220Vac 230Vac 240Vac Max Input AC Voltage 150VAC 270VAC Nominal Input Frequency 50Hz or 60Hz (Auto detect) Low Freq Trip 47±0.3Hz for 50Hz, 57±0.3Hz for 60Hz High Freq Trip 55±0.3Hz for 50Hz, 65±0.3Hz for 60Hz Overload protection(SMPS load) Circuit breaker Output Short circuit protection Circuit breaker Bypass breaker rating 10A 15A 20A 30A 30A 40A 40A Transfer switch rating 30amp for UL & TUV 40amp for UL Bypass without battery connected Yes Max bypass current 30amp 40amp Bypass over load current 35amp: Alarm 45amp: Alarm AVR Function Input AC Voltage Range 90-140V±4% 154-253V±4% Stabilized Output Voltage rms 120VAC±10% rms 230VAC±10% rms Nominal Voltage 110Vac 120Vac 220Vac 230Vac 240Vac (A) Line Low loss N/W (On Battery) 84/72 92/78 168/143 176/150 183/156 (B) Line Low comeback N/W (On Boost) 89/77 97/83 178/153 186/160 193/166 (C) Line 2nd boost threshold (On Boost) ** ** ** ** ** (D) Line 2nd boost comeback (On Boost) ** ** ** ** ** (E) Line 1st boost threshold (On Boost) 99 108 198 207 216 (F) Line 1st boost comeback (On Normal) 103 112 205 215 225 (G) Line buck comeback (On Normal) 118 128 235 246 256 (H) Line buck threshold (On Buck) 121 132 242 253 264 (I) Line high comeback (On Buck) 127 139 253 266 278 (J) Line high loss (On Battery) 132 144 263 276 288 Mechanical Specifications Mounting Wall mount Inverter Dimensions(L*W*H) 382*218*179mm 442*218*179mm 598*218*179mm Inverter Weight 18KG 18KG 20KG 24KG 35KG 45KG 45KG Shipping Dimensions(L*W*H) 520*315*300mm 580*315*300mm 740*315*300mm Shipping Weight 20KG 20KG 22KG 26KG 37KG 47KG 47KG Display Status LEDs / Status LEDs+LCD Standard Warranty 1 Year
YueQing YIYEN Electric Technology Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer on Voltage Stabilizer, Inverter and UPS.
- Located in Liushi, WenZhou, which is a capital of electrical in China;
- We have been in Power industry for more than 7 years;
- Good quality ,Reasonable price;
- Accepted Retail if we have product in stock;
- Accepted Wholesale,Brand Agents,OEM,ODM and Can be Customized;
- Accepted Payment Type: T/T, PayPal, Western Union;